Technical Details

All images were taken using a Mamiya-7 6x7 medium format film camera.  Color images were shot using Fuji Velvia 100f, RVP 100, or Provia 100.  Final show images will be archival inkjet on Pictorico Hi-Gloss White Film paper.  Finished print sizes will be 8 3/4" x 13 3/8" or 13 3/8" x 8 3/4".

Percent Complete

45% (45 of 100 famous places)

100 Famous Views

Below are the images selected by each volunteer/participant followed by their initial request.

#5 Fullerton Bench (Barbara)

Click on Picture to Enlarge
Here is one of my favorite sites in OC. It is at the corner of Commonwealth Ave and Highland Ave. in Fullerton in front of the city hall. There are two trees with a bench between it. The trees have grown so large over the years that the bench is being squished. I just love that bench. MAP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Barbara, this was the very first place I thought of when I read about this project. I then thought twice about it, thinking no one else would have ever heard of it outside of Fullerton. I took a walk all by myself at the age of 3 just so I could sit on this bench!

Unknown said...

Great project! The beaches nearest me have very few shells sadly. I'd love to do this!

beach art